There was a lot of action at Muscoot Farm on Sunday! We hope we caught a lot of it with our team of volunteer photographers. If we didn’t catch you, your friends, or your kids – but you did – then you can share on our runner uploads album here: https://leathermansloop.smugmug.com/upload/fTLSNZ/2018. You can add one, two, or hundreds of photos (race related please! ;) by clicking this link and dragging and dropping your photos.
Check the 2018 albums (uploads in progress) online to see if we got your best side. If you are not up there yet, chances are you will be once we get all of the photos in!
If you have a lot of photos (or video!) we can create your very own album to share — just send a note to [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your contribution to the photo and video record of the day.
Photo album or folder links:
- Carol Gordon – pre-race groups, kids races, 5 miler outbound and inbound, and post race.
- Diane Bradsell – kids races, outbound and inbound 5 miler.
- Bill Crawford – photos of the kids races, the five miler, and around the farm.
- Eric Turkewitz – video of each kids race about 30 seconds after the start.
- Stuart Zaro – Photos from all of the races (upload pending)
- Ciorsdan Conran – start of all races, finish photos for 5 miler, post race and awards
- John Cummings – photos from registration and throughout the morning
- Rob Cummings – Kids races, 5 miler start
- Mike Lubchenko – photos on his website
We have also had some much appreciated submissions from our runners and their friends. Thanks for your submissions — add more from your collection here: http://smu.gs/2i22Of8!
If you have photos you’d like to share – whether it’s one or 100 – upload them at this link.
Pingback: Run The Farm 2018 Report – Run The Farm
I wasn’t able to find a link to the photos from the race website. I found it in the “ thank you “ email