Some photo highlights below. Below these photos are direct links to our photo website with photos of the event arranged by year, photographer position, and race.
Photo album or folder links:
- Carol Gordon – pre-race groups, kids races, 5 miler, and post race
- Diane Bradsell – kids races, outbound and inbound 5 miler, and post race
- Bram Wegener – awards ceremonies, 5 miler outbound and inbound
- Tom Casper – some kids race shots, gazebo hill outbound 5 miler, plus inbound 5 miler
- Ryan Hurst – coming soon!
- Orion Cummings – 5 miler finish stretch
- Alan Wegener – kids races
- Ciorsdan Conran – start of all races, finish photos for all races
- John Cummings – photos from registration and throughout the morning
- Rob Cummings – pre-race photos
- Dave Mann – kids races and 5 miler start and inbound towards finish line
In addition to the photographers above, we have had some excellent and much appreciated submissions from our runners and their friends. Thanks for your submissions — add more here: http://smu.gs/2eAmNSn!
If you have photos you’d like to share from 2016 – whether it’s one or 100 – upload them at this link.
If you have photos you would like to share, we have created a Runner Uploads gallery. You can add one, two, or hundreds of photos (race related please! ;) by clicking this link and dragging and dropping your photos. Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Photo album or folder links:
- Lee Willett
- Ryan Hurst
- Carol Gordon
- Sawyer Cummings
- Tom Casper
- Ciorsdan Conran
- John Cummings
- Rob Cummings
- Dave Mann
In addition to the photographers above, we have had some excellent and much appreciated submissions from our runners and their friends. Thanks for your submissions!
- 2014 Photo recap page here with lots of detail about photographers and locations so you can find photos quickly.
- Emily Fagan took photos pre-race, at both of the kids races, and many at the 5 mile race start and finish.
- Carol Gordon took photos in the farmyard, at the Kids Races, at the very start and near the end of the 5 miler, and some shots post-Loop.
- David Gordon was busy before the races, taking photos of the kids races, and trekking into the back woods for shots of the 5 mile race and when he ran out of space on his memory card he broke out his iphone and kept snapping away.
- Tom Casper took many pre-race and farmyard shots, then moved on to the kids races, took some ‘intermission’ photos, then trekked out to the gazebo to take photos of runners on their way out to the woods trails and on their way back to the finish.
- Keith Realander went out to the gazebo field and covered the runners coming out that way. He also got many shots in and around the farm yard.
- Ciorsdan Conran took photos at the kids awards ceremony and the 5 miler awards ceremony.
- Rob Cummings took photos but mostly at the finish for the 7-12 year old kids along with some shots at the start line of the 5 miler. He also had the ‘pole cam‘ and a GoPro capturing runners in all three races as they sped past the Turkeys. Also a few pre-race shots.
We have a good collection of photos from race day here.
- Chris Reinke took photos at the beginning and home stretch of the kids races. He also took photos of the start of the 5 miler but had to leave after then.
- Mark Gordon took photos at the starting gate of the kids races and then in the home stretch of the farm yard. He ran in the 5 mile race.
- Rob Cummings took photos at the start of the kids races and also near the finish line. He also took photos of the finish stretch for the 5 miler and got nearly everyone coming in.
- If you have photos, send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them to their own gallery at the photo site.
- You can also tag your photos with Leatherman’s Loop if you post them on Facebook to share them with others online.
If you have any photos from Muscoot or take photos before, during, or after the race on October 23rd, please send them in via email to email@example.com.
Thanks! Smile for the cameras – Carol, Dawn, John, and many others were out snapping away!
We have some 2011 photos and are uploading them now on this page (more coming in … if you have some, send them along. Thank you!).
Dawn Moore took over 1,000 images of the day. If you ran and you can’t find yourself in her collection we would be very surprised!
Some photo highlights from the 2010 races:
- Link to our 2010 photo album here featuring photos from Tom, Carol, John, Griffin, and Ciorsdan. Enjoy!
- Runners who win in various divisions are awarded pies, pastries, or tarts. Click here for photos from the 2010 awards.
- Link to great photos from friend of the Loop Chris Jaworski who maintains the excellent list of tri-state area trail runs at the Essex Running Club site.
- Aron Schor took his cell phone camera on the trails and got a runner’s eye view of the action in 2010 with his selection of photos.
- Tom Cohn got lots of great shots of the families at the Farm and great closeups of the beginning of the races.
Thanks to Carol Gordon, Tom Casper, John Cummings, Ciorsdan Conran, Carol Gamez, Griffin Cummings, Tom Cohn, Chris Jaworski, Aron Schor and others for clicking away throughout the morning and supplying us with their photos. More are on their way from other photographers.
If anyone happened to take photos of the parking field please send them in!