We have a good collection of photos from race day here.
- Chris Reinke took photos at the beginning and home stretch of the kids races. He also took photos of the start of the 5 miler but had to leave after then.
- Mark Gordon took photos at the starting gate of the kids races and then in the home stretch of the farm yard. He ran in the 5 mile race.
- Rob Cummings took photos at the start of the kids races and also near the finish line. He also took photos of the finish stretch for the 5 miler and got nearly everyone coming in.
- If you have photos, send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them to their own gallery at the photo site.
- You can also tag your photos with Leatherman’s Loop if you post them on Facebook to share them with others online.
If you have any photos from Muscoot or take photos before, during, or after the race on October 23rd, please send them in via email to email@example.com.
Thanks! Smile for the cameras – Carol, Dawn, John, and many others were out snapping away!
We have some 2011 photos and are uploading them now on this page (more coming in … if you have some, send them along. Thank you!).
Dawn Moore took over 1,000 images of the day. If you ran and you can’t find yourself in her collection we would be very surprised!
Some photo highlights from the 2010 races:
- Link to our 2010 photo album here featuring photos from Tom, Carol, John, Griffin, and Ciorsdan. Enjoy!
- Runners who win in various divisions are awarded pies, pastries, or tarts. Click here for photos from the 2010 awards.
- Link to great photos from friend of the Loop Chris Jaworski who maintains the excellent list of tri-state area trail runs at the Essex Running Club site.
- Aron Schor took his cell phone camera on the trails and got a runner’s eye view of the action in 2010 with his selection of photos.
- Tom Cohn got lots of great shots of the families at the Farm and great closeups of the beginning of the races.
Thanks to Carol Gordon, Tom Casper, John Cummings, Ciorsdan Conran, Carol Gamez, Griffin Cummings, Tom Cohn, Chris Jaworski, Aron Schor and others for clicking away throughout the morning and supplying us with their photos. More are on their way from other photographers.
If anyone happened to take photos of the parking field please send them in!