Run the Farm is a 5 mile trail race and two separate kids races (“Kids Run The Farm“) of two different distances. The event takes place starting from the farmyard of Muscoot Farm Park and is run on the trails of Muscoot Farm’s 777 acre Westchester County Park.
All three race courses are entirely on trails and never cross any pavement.
The Eleventh Run The Farm races will be held on:
- Date: Sunday, Oct 23rd, 2022
- first kids race 8:30am;
- second kids race 8:45am;
- 5 mile trail race 9:30am.
- Important: arrive 30 minutes before your earliest event to make sure you are set to go at the start time
- Place: Muscoot Farm, Katonah, NY
The Kids Run The Farm race is split into two divisions:
- Race 1 – kids 7-12 will run a course that is approximately 1.1 miles long. Race 1 will start at 8:30am sharp.
- Race 2 – 6 years old and under on race day will run a course that is approximately 0.6 miles long. Parents (or older sibling) are strongly encouraged to run with children 5 and under. Race 2 will start at 8:45am.
Logistics details can be found here:
- Directions to Muscoot
- Kids Race logistics (8:30am start! Be there EARLY to pick up bib! Leave yourself at least 30 minutes.)
- 5 mile race logistics (9:30am start! Be there at least 30 minutes EARLY to get yourself set up with bib, etc.)
We will send out emails to everyone who ran last year plus others who sign up via our opt-in email reminders.
All races start and finish at same spot.
The main event race (5 mile) will not start until the kids races are finished.
Thanks to all of the course consultants involved in running, measuring, and evolving the course over the 3+ years of planning the race before it came to fruition in 2010:
- Geoff Steadman
- Mitch Stein
- Dave Cope
- Liz Cope
- Danny Martin
- Christy Cuomo
- Gerry Sullivan
- Judy Godino
- Rob Cummings
- Mike Paletta
- Tony Godino